Sunday 21 October 2012

Orange Caramel - Lipstick



ORANGE CARAMEL – LIPSTICK
This is a long overdue review! Please forgive me! *makes puppy dog eyes*



The Original music video 


The music video with english subtitles



And orange Caramel is back with another music video called Lipstick. Meet Raina, Lizzy and Nana - Members of the Orange Academy.
This song is something to do with a guy who has a nose so sharp they’re afraid they’ll get cut by it.


Personally, I find the song very catchy and fun. I just can’t stop singing it! So the song, songwise is awesome!
Music videowise… I have to admit. The music video was weird. Well not weird exactly… But bizarre. But since bizarre and weird mean the same I guess I found the music video weird in the starting. But once you get used to it you’ll like it.
Hearing the word lipstick I expected the video to take place in a cosmetic shop or something but my guess was rather wide flung.
The video takes place in the Orange Academy where our three protagonists like a guy under the same academy.
As usual, this video is orange themed. A bit too orangeish in my opinion. Their dresses are orange, the walls are orange, and their bats are orange and good lord! Their eyebrows are orange too! And Raina has orange hair!

So anyways… The music video starts with Lizzy and Nana playing table tennis with Raina supervising it.

Enter hot guy who plays like a pro and that too with such swagger and exaggeration that it’s no wonder the girls fell flat for him. (FYI that guy really had a sharp nose!)
 
Now hot guy starts teaching Raina a few techniques with Nana and Lizzy… [*sniff sniff*Do I smell smoke??]Lol! Must be the jealous Nana and Lizzy.

And then comes the bad guy… he battles hot guy and BAM! Hot guy… loses.
But do not fear… For Orange Caramel is here… For in the end the good guys always win and ‘twas the same here except Orange Caramel took on the bad guy who very obviously had to lose. Why? Because:
-          It was a three against one match; and ;
-          This is a music video AND the good guys always have the last laugh.
And hence… The bad guy was defeated.
Now enter bad girl Orange Caramel win again for obvious reasons. Three against one as usual… No big surprise that the poor girl lost!


SONG - ♥♥♥1/2 / ♥♥♥♥
MUSIC VIDEO - ♥♥1/2 / ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...