Monday 18 February 2013

Nivea Pearly Shine



Okie dokie gorgeous ladies… Here’s a quick review before I’m banished to my room to study… “Oh prince charming thy knight! Please save this fair lady in distress from the flames of studies!” Okay! I suck at writing drama! Lol! It should be obvious from the fact that there are a lot of mistakes in the above line.




Anyways, on with the review….

Honestly when I bought home Nivea’s Pearly Shine lipbalm/lipgloss I DID NOT expect it to be like this. It’s shiny… Like a pearl and even  the colour is that of a pearl. I thought it would be translucent but it turned out opaque. Or you can say 90% opaque. It makes my lips look ultra weird and doesn’t suit me AT ALL. I guess this one is for the fair ones…




Quantity wise there is a lot and it smells good too! It has a kind of vanilla – ish, spicy-ish smell but pleasant smell. 159 bucks (INR) for this is kinda too much but it’s fine… However it doesn’t glide on as smoothly as the other Nivea lipcare products. But I love using this as a base for my lipsticks because I get a nice sparkly look. :D



Swatches:
Without flash

with flash




I'm sorry about the crappy quality... Ever since i broke my camera I've had to use my mom's BB



Verdict:
All in all I don’t think I’d buy this again… Even as a base it’s not worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly, it really IS shiny. I agree, definitely not a keeper.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...