Monday 9 December 2013

(Review) Loreal Paris Color Protect Protecting Conditioner (The worst conditioner ever)


I know I haven’t been updating and stuff, and I’m really sorry! But I’m having my mids right now so yeah, no time.

But anyways, here’s a quick review on the WORST CONDTIONER I’ve ever used.

The only reason why I chose the Color protect conditioner was because I’d figured it would be the same as the conditioner they’d given with the Casting Crème hair dyes.

I was soooooooooooooo wrong!


The L’Oreal Color Protect conditioner dries up your hair worse than a coconut, makes it frizzy and rough and tangles it up like there’s no tomorrow. I cannot begin to tell you about the hair I’ve lost just trying to detangle my hair.


Thank God for Dove though. One wash was all it took for my hair to get back to some semblance of tidiness.

Packaging wise the bottle is a bright red and can sometimes hurt your eyes, real bad. *ouch*
And dispensing the product can be a little tough towards the very end.

So, in the end, I would never, ever, ever recommend the L’Oreal Color Protect Shampoo to ANYONE!

Cheers!
Serena xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...