Tuesday 13 September 2016

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)




Hallo there minions! ^_^

I’m back!

I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and life in general and couldn’t concentrate on blogging. But now, I’ve decided to get back to blogging!

 Yaaayy – Is not the sound that I hear.

Moving on!


I’ve been experimenting with the Garnier Ultra Blends shampoos and conditioners these past few months and I’m here to give my feedback!

I have wavy, dry hair and a dry scalp prone to dandruff and hair fall. Very few shampoos and conditioners suit me. The only shampoo-conditioner duo which actually worked for me was the Sunsilk Natural Recharge shampoo and the Loreal Paris six oil nourish conditioner.

So today, I’ll be reviewing the  Garnier Ultra Blends shampoo and conditioner duo in 5 precious herbs which claims to detoxify and revitalize your scalp and hair.

The five precious herbs infused in the shampoo and conditioner are – Green Tea, Aloe, Eucalyptus, Henna and Lemon. It smells amazing! :’)

So while using these two products (shampoo+conditioner), here’s what I noticed:
  • It doesn’t really revitalize your hair or scalp. My hair was clean after shampooing but it wasn’t anything spectacular.
  • My scalp got powdery after using it. I guess people with dry scalps shouldn’t use it. I bet it would do great for greasy hair though!
  • It doesn’t stop hair fall but it doesn’t increase it either.
  • My hair smells amazing after washing it!
  • It’s not that great for rough hair since it doesn’t do much to smoothen it out or detangle it.

I’m sure people with oily scalps would have a better experience with this product than me. There’s nothing spectacular about this shampoo and conditioner, except perhaps, for the fact that it is paraben free.

So overall, I'd rate this shampoo a 2.5/5.

Love,
Serena xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...